MindSphere is the top tier Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) as a service solution! Using sophisticated analytics and AI, MindSphere powers IoT solutions from the edge to the cloud with data from connected products, plants and systems to optimize operations, build better quality products and deploy new business models. Built on the Mendix application platform, MindSphere empowers customers, partners and the Siemens organization to quickly build and integrate personalized IoT applications.
Join us! We Make Real What Matters. This Is Your Role.
The Cloud Sales Executive (m/f/d) will advocate and drive the sales of Mindsphere by acquiring a clear understanding of our position in the market and building a suitable go to market strategy, with a targeted sales message adapted to your focus accounts in the Automotive, Transport and/or Machinery sector. In the role you will be working closely with our Business Development team, Account Orchestrator and Partners in the execution of account based strategies to close platform opportunities for Mindsphere.
What are the responsibilities of this role?
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to create and close business within your target accounts
- Participate in market development, solution presentations, trade fairs, conferences and workshops
- Act as trusted advisor, providing mentorship on the planning, execution and measurement of Mindsphere activities
- Work independently to determine solutions, methods and procedures
- Identifying the customer approvers, decision makers, and influencers, and develop strategies for each to mitigate risk and increase deal confidence
- Several years Software sales experience and understanding of industrial IoT as a service solutions/platform as a service. Proven experience selling successfully to Machinery customers Ability to deﬁne business needs and develop value propositions and contribute to the generation of compelling proposals
- Proficient experience with sophisticated sales structures and solid knowledge of sales methods (knowledge of Challenger sales a plus)
- Experience to collaborate and get results with diverse teams across multiple internal and external organizations and various countries
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, both in German and English
- Compute Science, Engineering or IT background is a plus (Bachelor and/or Master)
- Approximately 30% travel, when Covid has subsided
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time