We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
¡Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
• Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
• Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
• Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
• Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
• Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
• Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
• Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get rewards for them!
• Diversity and inclusivity focused.
What will you do?
In this role you will develope projects for México, Central and South America, having great interaction with diferent departments withing the Production Factory, and Business Unit. Been involved in Cost SAvings Meassures to support productivity.
You’ll be handling all Customer and Factory related Mechanical engineering activities.
You’ll be preparing Support structure fabrication drawings.
You’ll be interacting with manufacturing to resolve all queries related to fabrication of support structures.
You’ll be working for Medium Voltage Manufacturing AIS and GIS Switchgears.
What will you need to succeed?
Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering or Related
Minimum 1 or 2 years of experience in a similar position.
Basic/Intermediate level Autocad 2D
Basic/Intermediate level of 3D design, Siemens NX Prefered
Analysis and communication skills
Knowledge and interpretation of standards
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time