We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
¡Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
• Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
• Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
• Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
• Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
• Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
• Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
• Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get rewards for them!
• Diversity and inclusivity focused.
What will you do
Use your ingenuity to create and develope solution applicable to production lines in order to comply with our customers needs and expectations by appling your skills and knowledge into real productive solution.
° Definition of projects, selecting sources and monitoring results.
° Performs processes and technical support to production, marketing, sales, and/or other departments.
° Assists in projects and performs project organization, definition, planning, implementation and control.
° Prepares technical standards, and participates in completing technology design theory and procedures.
° Prepare design and drawings for Manufacture and assembly in the primary part of the Medium Voltage Switchgears
What will you need to succeed?
° Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering,
° Minimium 1 or 2 years of experience in a similar position
° Advanced English
° Basic/Intermediate level Electrical software Eplan, EBase, Elcad.
° work resilience
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.