Are you interested in managing Order to Cash teams, leading and coaching team leads, running various projects? Are you open minded and communicative? Are you able to drive productivity and quality initiatives to achieve set business targets? Do you have the right customer attitude?
Siemens global business services, business line Order to Cash is looking for Service line manager responsible for Opportunity to Invoice activities - Order processing, Invoicing, EDI (Electronic data interchange).
We are looking for new service line manager!
Your role involves
• Lead Opportunity to Invoice organisation - 4 team leads, 30 operational employees in Prague and 70 in Ostrava.
• Lead teams in intercultural environment including Back office in GBS India (5-10 employees, not managed directly).
• Drive productivity and quality initiatives.
• Drive process automation, identify and implement improvement projects.
• Regular communication with customers, ensure high customer satisfaction.
• Develop and motivate the organisation to meet set business objectives.
• Ensure stable operations.
• Provide inputs for budget and forecast planning, ensure meeting set financial targets.
Your profile and qualification
• English on business level, German on business level of big advantage (German speaking customers).
• Educational background in one of the areas – business administration, finance.
• Team management experience.
• Preferably knowledge of Opportunity to Cash process elements.
• Above average soft skills expected - professional communication, structured analytical and logical thinking, ability to drive implementation, capable to sell own ideas and convince others.
• Capability to escalate/de-escalate issues arising from operational area of responsibility.
• BPO/Shared services track record, proven experience.
We can offer you
• 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance
• an individual budget of min. 48.000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
• e - meal vouchers or contribution to company canteen
• possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
• various discounts and offers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time