- You will perform monitor and operate one of the biggest Active Directories in the world and checks progress of agreed transactions and workflows to ensure timely completion in an environment of highly trained professionals.
- You will proceed with assigned day-to-day IT operations activities both at base and in the field.
- You will assist on further development of the Active Directory Enterprise Infrastructure.
- You will contribute to worldwide allocated Active Directory related projects.
- You will operate, maintain, and improve in one additional infrastructure components like System Center Operations Manager, System Center Configuration Manager and/or Active Directory Federation Service, Azure AD Connect, PKI and SQL and show willingness of continual self-improvement in your areas of responsibility.
- You will be troubleshooting Exchange Hybrid Environment and Exchange Online Services.
- You will develop PowerShell scripts to automate recurring administrative tasks and work on a continual service improvement.
- You will respond to operations related enquiries, may act as first point of contact in subject matters.
- You will elaborate Siemens Healthineers security concepts and guarantee of compliance with security requirements.
- You hold a successfully completed Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- You have at least 7 years of relevant experience within the IT infrastructure area with the background of Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange/ Exchange Online and IT Backend operations.
- You possess profound knowledge of Windows Server Systems and ability for self-improvement in new IT Infrastructure technologies and architecture.
- You can multi-task and handle multiple assignments simultaneously, while focusing on delivery quality.
- You are a quick learner and possess efficient ability to get into new technologies and architectures.
- You possess expert knowledge in Active Directory, Azure AD, Active Directory Federation Service, Azure AD Connect and IT backend operations.
- You possess experience with administering Microsoft Exchange for a large organization of 70,000+ mailboxes.
- You possess experience with operating Microsoft Office 365 Exchange Online Service and Exchange Hybrid Environments.
- You are good in scripting with PowerShell and Microsoft Security Guidelines.
- You possess good experience in one of the following technologies: System Center Configure Manager 2012R2, System Center Operations Manager 2012R2, PKI, SQL would be an advantage.
- You possess good understanding of network technologies and principles.
- You possess basic knowledge on ITIL.
- You possess good knowledge in Cloud technologies.
- You possess excellent knowledge in Microsoft 365.
- You are self-directed, proactive, work on own initiative with a best practice approach.
- You possess strong communication skills in the English language (written and spoken).
Siemens Healthineers Singapore was awarded Gold in "Excellence in Total Rewards Strategy" & "Excellence in Retention Strategy" at the HR Excellence Awards 2020. Sliver for "Employer of the Year" at the HR Excellence Awards 2019.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time