Together we make the difference
With a comprehensive range of high-performance industrial software and fully integrated automation technologies, we at Digital Industries help companies to increase the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and bring new products to market faster - be it in the automotive industry, in the aerospace industry, in mechanical engineering or in other exciting industries. There is no way around us when it comes to the future of industry.
Your new area of responsibility - challenging and future-oriented
An edge device not only has sharp edges for you and with FOG computing you don't poke in the fog? Then join us in shaping edge computing in the automation industry. For a newly created position in the Factory Automation area, we are looking for you to strengthen our dynamic cloud and edge computing team. Shape with us IoT applications based on edge computing in market-determining sectors such as the automotive industry or mechanical engineering.
- Designing, building, shipping and maintaining distributed systems
- Building Monitoring, logging, alerting around our infrastructure and applications
- Improving the reliability of our systems and CI/CD pipelines
- Putting everything into code
- Working in close collaboration with multi-functional teams worldwide
Your profile for "Make the future possible"
- The basis of your success is a completed degree in computer science / data technology or a comparable area
- architect would be a plus
- You bring DevOps experience with CI / CD technologies such as Jenkins and GitLab. Having experience in the industrial environment (manufacturing processes + SIEMENS hardware), and have a sound overview of current open source technologies would be a plus
- In addition, you impress with good experiences in different operating systems (focus on Debian (mentor) Linux)
- You score with very good knowledge in the creation of applications in microservice architectures and container technologies. You also have good experiences with the use of PaaS infrastructures (e.g. AWS, Alibaba Cloud, CloudFoundry, MindSphere, Mendix)
- They have in-depth knowledge of agile methods, continuous delivery and test driven development and in architecture as well as design principles and patterns. Ideally, you already have experience with various communication protocols (e.g. SIMATIC S7, OPC UA, Profinet)
- environment and customer discussions
- Fluent in both oral and written English
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time