Inform, engage and influence internal and external audiences, particularly employees, with appealing content, sharp messages, effective interactions and attractive channels so as to support brand reputation and business development.
What will you do if join us?
1, Understand company strategies and business objectives to develop communications messages, roadmap and content, and implement relevant concreate activities;
2, Collaborate with various businesses and corporate functions to facilitate communications on core topics;
3, Work with the team for greater efficiency and impact;
What are we expecting?
- 5-8 years of working experiences in relevant fields;
- Proficiency in English and Chinese writing, speaking and reading;
- Be creative, diligent and courageous;
- Experiences of working in a matrix and multi-cultural organization；
- Good communication and teamwork attitude even in stressful conditions;
- Highly motivated and forward thinking, attentiveness to details and able to work independently as well as with a team.
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time