We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
Siemens founded its IoT Services Unit on April 1st 2019, to provide end-to-end support to customers on their unique digital journey along the IoT value chain.
Siemens leveraged the existing expertise of a global network of more than 7,000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices to create a global IoT practice that offers services from consulting to design & prototyping to solutions & implementation and operation.
With these new combined forces, we aim to create a tangible impact on society by bringing state-of-the-art IoT use cases to life.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
Change the future with us
• Develop wireframes and high-fidelity prototypes for new interfaces and features
• Own all facts of Visual design: interaction, visual and UI specifications.
• Refine & publish a unique visual identity for the platform in a style guide.
• Responsible for of ensuring consistent design language across the solution with design systems
• Proficiency in graphic design, motion graphics, sensitivity to typography & color.
• Keenly aware of latest UX/UI design patterns, frameworks, libraries and guidelines across web, iOS, android, windows etc.
• Strong experience with interactive design including overall concept/vision, layout, typography, and usability
• The ability to work UI development team and ensure design handover
• Experience in a variety of design and prototype tools such as Sketch, Axure, Invisionapp, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign or similar
• Prior experience in doing data visualization & dashboard design will be a plus
• Ability and passion to design for a foreign context
• Experience working in Design Sprints (agile/scrum/Kanban), Experience working with Global teams
Use your skills to move the world forward.
• You have a Bachelor's/Master’s degree in any branch of engineering or in Design with 5-6 Years of experience as UI/UX designer
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers