As part of the Siemens Digital Industries Software, Digital Commerce and Operations (DCO) organization, this position is a key part of delivering digital commerce capabilities in China. This person will provide technical direction and individual contributions for the DI-SW Digital Commerce and Operation Quality Assurance efforts in China. As a high-performing, senior member of an Agile Scrum team, you will be expected to design, develop, and implement manual and automated test capabilities to ensure the quality of our digital commerce platform. As a member of a self-directed team, you may also take on roles in technical or solution architecting, test framework design, devops solution development, and possibly other Agile roles such as scrum master, depending on the needs of the team and your ability to contribute.
• Candidate will be responsible for the design, development, and implementation of automation test solutions for the Siemens Digital Industries Software Digital Commerce Platform.
• Improve the test methods and tools. Design and develop high performance, easily usable, flexible and scalable test architecture.
• Design, plan, and execute testing independently. Mentor less senior test engineers in the test activities.
• Work with development resources and can recognize quality risks. Identify the test points and implement TDD enthusiastically.
• Mentor and teach other team members in your areas of expertise
• Improve the test efficiency and TDD concept. Optimize the test process, both manual and automated.
• Set up and maintain the test environment.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor’s Degree or above – Computer Science, Engineering, or other supplemented with real world programming experience.
• 5+ years of industry experience in Software Quality Assurance or Integration and Verification of SW solutions in complex environments.
• Able to work with general supervision on complex projects.
• Advanced knowledge of Linux (installation, configuration, maintenance).
• Be familiar with one of the mainstream test framework, such as Robot framework, Cucumber, TestNG, JUnit. Also, have the project practice.
• Experience with interface test, can use the tool or write scripts to implement tests such as HttpClient, Urlib or JMeter.
• Have a web test experience with Selenium for GUI automation test.
• Solid understanding of HTML, HTML5, CSS, XPath, and know how to use them to locate UI-Controls.
• Performance Test practice, including test scenario design, test environment set up and tool use to drive performance validation.(LoadRunner, Jmeter…)
• Database expertise such as MySQL, SQL Server, SQLite and MongoDB.
• Basic knowledge of public cloud. Such as the Ali-Cloud, AWS and Azure.
• Basic knowledge of SFDC B2B Commerce
• Advanced knowledge of SFDC B2B Commerce preferred
• Strong reading and writing skills in English; fluent spoken English is preferred.
What else do I need to know?
• Experience working in the public cloud.
• Security test experience.
• Experience testing software releases in an Agile/Scrum team.
• Experience with Jenkins and how to integrate automation test in CI/CD.
• A good understanding of TDD, BDD and ATDD.
Perform Testing. Execute product regression tests and perform results triage and results reporting for these tests. Focus is on testing automation of a digital commerce platform. Provide insight to development as to which source code could be the cause of test failures found from regression testing. Acquire and test software changes from code developers. test, and maintain regression testing software. Determine quality standards for all regression tests. Highly focused and proficient in a specific product line. Works with general supervision on complex projects. Moderate skills with high level of proficiency.