1. Development of mechatronics components of CT product.
2. Design and/or realize and/or integrate and/or test new mechatronics component for medical system.
3. Work in a global R&D team with both international and local engineers to develop CT (Computed tomography) product for global market.
4. Work as a professional engineer in mechanical components of CT Systems and manufacturing technologies including Plastics & Gantry covers, Bearing, Cooling, Stand, Drum and TCO.
5. Work as a technical engineer in mechatronics technology including Gantry dynamics & Vibration, Safety calculation & Simulation, Machinery directives realization, Product identification.
6. Be responsible for Concept, Prototyping, Requirements, Virtual modeling, Verification and validation.
7. Other tasks assigned by supervisors.
1. 3+ years of working experience (5+ years preferred).
2. Strong mechanical and mechatronics knowledge and experience in engineering and system design.
3. Professional skills in NX and Team center application or PRO E, IDEAS or UG, etc., to create solid models and detailed.
4. Knowledge of
- Motor and drive control solution
- Measurement and actutation module application
- Use of intelligent sensors and parameter controllers
- Safety calculation, Balancing, system dynamics
- Machine Vision
5. Knowledge of CT and other medical devices is a plus.
6. Proficiency in verbal and written English communication.
B.S. degree or above in Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronics Engineering or related disciplines.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time