Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
Our commissioning engineers travel around the world turning existing technology into technology of the future. They depend on their own skills and knowledge, but also on a global network of colleagues. Complex systems? Major projects? All a matter of course – as is the freedom to decide personally which solution is best for which customer. Join our team to follow paths that bring us all forward.
- You'll doing on-site GIS installation as per Siemens standard & customer approved drawings.
- You’ll perform pre-commissioning and site acceptance tests of GIS at customer premises pan India.
- You’ll independently work at site and supervise testing activities and follow safety work standards at site.
- You’ll be involved in customer dealing and communication will be taking up the responsibility of site documentation
- You’ll actively coordinate with site team & factory team for timely completion of project meeting quality standards and customer specifications.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You are a diploma/B.Tech/BE in Electrical Engineering with minimum 2-3 years’ experience in testing and commissioning at site.
- You have a knowledge on National and International standards and its application
- You’ve excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Your work experience with public sector or reputed private sector will be an added advantage.
- You are willing to travel throughout India at various site locations.
This role is based in Aurangabad. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time