1) Responsible for development/review of system test cases which are clinically relevant.
2) Responsible for Verification and validation of systems, help with CSE's , formal executions, Defect triaging from customer perspective.
3) Support the System Engineering &Development teams in elaborating the Product requirements and provide inputs from a Clinical User's perspective.
4) Support in collaborations (CUT, Research work, Paper submissions etc. (E.g. Assist in the development & evaluation of new procedures/techniques to meet the needs of specific protocols)
5) Responsible for enhancing overall clinical knowledge of the team(E.g. KT Sessions, mock Clinical experience etc.)
Assist in RSO activities, quality assurance program relating to calibration & maintenance of equipment, tracers preparation for R&D activities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time