Has knowledge of various systems and devices (Printer configurations, servers, clients, virtual machines, network configurations & switches, access points etc.)
• Proficient in Admin functions - Installations, configurations, Regular system updates, backups, predictive maintenance of systems, Disaster recovery, security of infrastructure etc.
• Good in troubleshooting (Diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, networking and system issues)
• Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms or servers/clients (Windows7, 10, MS 2016)
• Good in monitoring, tracking and managing customer complaints within expected timelines.
• Able to collect related metrics, analyze patterns and provide recommendations for improved efficacy and performance of systems.
• Co-ordination with third party vendors for open tickets (network providers, server manufacturer..)
• Able to effectively manage Knowledge base, FAQ to support the calls.
• Able to escalate to next levels with all relevant information.
• Able to report on weekly basis.
• Any scripting knowledge expected(PowerShell or equivalent)
Certifications preferable, not mandatory (CCNP, CCNA/Citrix XenServer Certified)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time