- Identification of new business potentials and sales channels.
- Sales of secondary equipment and systems for 6-750 kV: relay protection and control, RTU, substation and dispatching control systems, power quality, communication equipment.
- Gathering information about markets, customers, sales channels, competitors with their corresponding products to indentify relevant business volume.
- Planning and realization of activities and measures supporting the acquisition (e.g. branch specific fairs and exhibitions, customer events, presentations, visits) always oriented on economical and success oriented aspects.
- Consulting of customers on new products with respect to protection, power quality and energy automation.
- Negotiating on sales and conclusion of contracts in coordination with the management of department.
- Planning, implementation and controlling of market introduction measures for new products e.g. value argumentation, technical trainings (internal, external), individual customer measures, approvals, technical concepts, demo kits.
- Preparation of offers, internal approval of offers and contracts.
- Sales planning, forecasting and reporting.
- Higher technical education (for example, university degree in electrical engineering or protection).
- Work experience at least 3 years in energy field as operational/maintenance specialist or as sales.
- Knowledge of secondary equipment within electrical substations and stations.
- English on intermediate level and higher; other languages would be an advantage.
- Readiness for business trips within Ukraine and abroad.
- Good communication skills.
- Ready to take on challenges, to address customer requirements and to solve problems.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: 100% foreign owned subsidiary Siemens Ukraine
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time