Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
Qualification: BE/B. Tech/MCA/M. Sc (Computer Science) or HCI, Interface and interaction designer
Experience: 7+ years of experience in user interface development, usability analysis, usability design. At least 3 year of experience in usability analysis and design.
Knowledge and Capabilities:
· Must have proven experience in user experience topics, different types of work done in previous companies, participation in recognized hackathons, the out of the box UX design done, etc.
· Previous experience in Locating System domain is added advantage.
· Must be a team player, experience in working with scrum teams.
· Excellent understanding about User Centered Design methodology, usability engineering best practices and Usability testing
· Must have deep knowledge of Usability analysis and different usability testing methods
· Preferably Certified Usability expert (HFI, NN group etc…)
· Prototyping tools like Balsamiq, Axure ,Adobe
· Experience in working on Adobe creative suit like Photoshop, Illustrator etc…
· Usability testing software like Morae will be an added advantage
· Must be self-motivated and driven to deliver on commitments
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Knowledge of Industrial will be an added advantage
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time