In a fast-changing world, it takes a pioneering spirit to create trustworthy applications and innovative value.
We enable MOM solutions for the industry market around the world.
You will play a key role in realizing the digital enablement and industry solutions for Siemens SW.
- Responsible for the development of innovative Apps
- Disciplinary and technical lead and development of the MOM Apps Factory team (Mendix Skill)
- Ensure the efficient implementation of the R&D plans while meeting time and budget
- Implement the Apps Roadmap received created with product management.
- Implement continuous integration and continuous delivery pipeline for MOM apps
- Drive innovation
- Advise in technical questions such as technology roadmap, technology strategy, R&D MoM Apps Factory processes
- Develop and improve the usage of processes, methods, and tools within the Team
- Introduce best practices and drive continuous improvements and maintain a creative atmosphere
- Co-working with validation team for e2e solution validation
- Cooperation with R&D Start-ups and R&D cross-function teams
- Master of Science Electrical / Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Informatic or closely related field
- Desirable - at least 3 years of experience in team management
- At least 5 years of experience in manufacturing ( discrete and process ) delivering projects in the MOM Domain ( Service or Integrator )
- Experienced in using new technologies (Mendix)
- Experience with agile development methods
- Knowledge of methods of product management, product lifecycle management, and quality management
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills as well as a high level of motivation
- Very good written and spoken English skills
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time