Works with mid-level customers, engineers, and managers to develop or enhance complex computer-aided engineering design or manufacturing processes. Uses complex design and tooling tasks involving multiple design environments. Cogently communicates software problems to product development. Assists other engineers in the design, development, and implementation of large scale, complex graphical application programs on multiple software products and hardware platforms. Provides business and technical feedback to software and hardware vendors. Uses advanced data exchange methodologies to facilitate effective data sharing between dissimilar systems or applications that span across engineering disciplines. Responsible for in-depth technical papers and presentations to customer management. Guides junior engineers. Works with minimal supervision on complex projects with latitude for independent judgment and discretion. Well skilled with broad proficiency.Job Role
- Working on 7nm and 5nm designs with various customers for deployment of Aprisa place and route tools.
- Expertise in solving customer's problems for critical designs to achieve desired performance, area and power targets.
- Responsible to develop flow and methodology for doing placement, CTS and routing.
Provide training and technical support to customers using Aprisa toolsJob Requirement:
- Typically requires at least 5+ Yrs of proven ability in Physical Design with mainstream P&R tools
- Hands on experience in Physical Design (floorplan, placement, CTS and routing) and timing closure of complex blocks and/or Full Chip designs.
- Hands-on experience with commercial place & route tools like Synopsys-lCC2, Cadence-Innovus or Aprisa is a must.
- Tapeout experience of 2 or more projects is a must.
- Good understanding of timing, power and area trade-offs.
- Ability to pick up new flows, learn on the job and influence QOR is a must.
- Experience delivering designs with multiple voltage islands and top-level floor planning & chip-assembly is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; good presentation skills
- Good problem solving and debugging skills
- BE/B.Tech in Electronics and Communication (E&C) or Electrical or Telecom Engineering.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time