We are seeking a team-oriented, motivated, and proactive Part-Time Working Student
What are my responsibilities?
- Assisting in the creation process of digital communication assets such as social media posts, digital ads, and digital campaign creatives, online/offline media ads,
- Helping the communication team to monitor the social media posts regarding Siemens Turkey.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- 3rd or 4th-year undergraduate student or master student in Communications / New Media / Public Relations/ Marketing or related areas.
- Able to work 2.5-4 days/week in Kartal
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Strong coordination and communication skills.
- Having experience in 360-degree digital campaign management, branding, social media content creation and reporting process
- Flexible and good team player.
- Open-minded and highly collaborative.
- Result-oriented with strong analytical thinking. Having critical thinking competence. Being early adopter where change is needed.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time