Siemens Digital Industries Software is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support the Vice President and wider organization of Product Development performing a wide range of administrative, analytical and planning tasks.
The position will report directly into the Vice President based in Austin, TX, which is the preferred location.
The ideal candidate will possess a high degree of professionalism, independent work ethic and the ability to deliver value through applying strong organizational, prioritization and problem-solving skills, and the ability to maintain high performance standards with a positive attitude.
• Serve as liaison between the VP, the Product Development organization as a whole, and internal and external stakeholders.
• Manage the executive’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters.
• Provide administrative assistance, such as writing e-mails, drafting memos and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf.
• Manage extensive travel arrangements, both domestic and international.
• Produce expense reports for meeting and travel expenditures and serve as the subject matter expert.
• Act as point of contact for general process queries for six Departments within Product Development within assigned area of expertise.
• Lead a team of three (3) Administrative Assistants, supervise performance and provide frequent training on new/changed processes.
• Plan and coordinate a wide variety of meetings, special events, workshops and trainings on- and offsite, and support the meeting owner with set-up, pre and post communication, follow-up and any associated materials.
• Oversee procurement efforts globally and manage internal asset database to include planning monthly purchasing efforts.
• Assist the Operations Department with equipment spend analysis, associated budget forecasting and strategic long- term initiatives.
• Other administrative duties and projects as assigned.
• 5+ years of experience in supporting senior management executives with large teams is required.
• Proficiency with MS Office software. Experience with O365 (Sharepoint, Forms, Flow) preferred.
• Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
• Strong prioritization skills and ability to complete a high volume of tasks under limited supervision.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Critical thinking and problem–solving skills required.
• High degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people and ability to work within a cross-functional team environment.
• Team leadership experience preferred.
• Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the USA. Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the USA.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.