If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2020, which ended on September 30, 2020, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €9.1 billion and had around 38,500 employees worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Senior Management Consultant (f/m/d) to create the next generation of business consulting services for mobility customers by matching strategy consulting with innovative mobility solutions.
- You will support key decision makers of mobility players around the globe to transform their organizations, processes, and systems to win the game for the smartest transport business models.
- You will lead consulting project teams and guide our internal experts as well as the client team to achieve outstanding project performance.
- Next to this, you will identify improvement opportunities of transport operators, infrastructure providers and cities. You design new transport systems and solutions and assess their socioeconomic feasibility as well as their impact on financial and operational KPIs of operators.
- In doing so, you will have the chance to closely work with our technical experts in defining and evaluating viable systems for future transport services of operators, cities and nations.
- You have high ambitions to contribute to the continuous growth of our capabilities, team and business.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You hold an outstanding masters or Ph degree in Engineering, Economics, Transport Management, Planning and Engineering, Computer Sciences, Natural Sciences or related fields.
- As an experienced management consultant, you have mastered many challenging consulting projects and client situations. You know all the relevant tools and methods, that are required to manage and guide a consulting and client team.
- Your consulting knowledge is complemented by strong transportation, mobility, urban planning and / or digitalization expertise.
- You have communication and presentation skills in a multinational environment on top management level in English and preferably German.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 - 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Julia Krzystek.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organisation: Siemens Mobility
Unternehmen: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Erfahrungsniveau: Experienced Professional