Are you an SEO Rockstar?
The Content Production & Optimization team collaborates with stakeholders across our global marketing organization to create and optimize web content, including keyword research and on-page optimization. The CP&O team also works closely with the Customer Experience and Web Development teams to create and launch new sites. The team collaborates with the campaign managers and the Campaign Execution team to achieve SEO/SEM alignment for all keywords across Digital Industries Software digital properties.
The SEO Strategist is our “SEO Evangelist”. You will work with the CP&O and Campaign Execution teams to develop and refine their approach to optimization of organic search performance for key terms and ensure alignment of SEO and SEM initiatives. As part of this, you will work with the teams to design and execute MVPs to test new ideas for search optimization. You will instruct cross-functional teams throughout Global Marketing on SEO and Writing for the Web best practices, as well as support their use of our tools such as Conductor Searchlight, Keywords Everywhere and SEMrush.
- Work with teams to develop content guidelines for our web properties and provide instruction to our stakeholders on SEO best practices.
- Keep abreast of the evolving world of Search Marketing, educating the team and stakeholders in new standards and best practices.
- Work with the CP&O team Product Owner to prioritize work for search optimization projects.
- Instruct and advise team members on the execution of search optimization projects.
- Administer various SEO tools including Conductor Searchlight and SEMrush.
- Analyze data and create regular and ad hoc reports of search performance to leadership.
- Maintain relationships with key vendors and agencies, leveraging their expertise to complete projects.
- Consult with the Customer Experience and Development teams on technical SEO requirements for new and existing sites.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to learn new tools quickly
- Deep knowledge of technical SEO best practices
- Expert knowledge of best practices for writing for the web, SEO and keyword research
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and adapt to changing business needs
- Expert knowledge of SEO tools such as Conductor Searchlight and Keywords Everywhere
- Advanced knowledge of analytical/reporting tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and Excel
- Experience with localized SEO
- Experience working with Agile development teams (Scrum/Kanban)
- Experience working in a globally dispersed team
Education and Experience Requirement:
- 5+ years of SEO, web content management or similar experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in English, Technical Writing, Web Development, Marketing or related discipline.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.