Who designs your future? You do. Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens! Our Smart Buildings help to create efficient, safe, responsive and responsible environments – and so, we are creating perfect places. We’re looking to empower people wanting to tackle the challenges facing society and who want to make real what matters most. Think this is you?
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
Are you ready to drive Sales Excellence for Smart Infrastructure Regional Solutions & Services Americas?
- Set the strategy and vision for the Sales organization of the future to drive customer engagement, order intake growth and improved profitability.
- Enable a high performing sales team by providing the right tools, processes and initiatives.
- Ensure increased Sales Productivity year over year.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify key areas of performance improvement.
- Analyze the current Sales structure to optimize the staffing model in order to capitalize on growth areas.
- Participate and influence multiple projects at a given time, ensuring adherence to process, monitor progress, mentor project leads, and direct implementations to successful conclusion.
- Responsible for Commission strategy to drive business growth objectives
- Reporting directly to the Head of Business Excellence
- Sales Tools (Salesforce CRM, Estimating, Proposal Generation Tool)
- Monitoring of business line KPI’s around sales productivity and others.
- Review Sales Staffing Standards
- Identify training opportunities for Sales team and assist with content development when necessary
- Update commission model to support the new initiatives
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis to key stakeholders
- Provide regular updates to the SI RSS RAM Executive team
- You will lead a team to help accomplish the Sales Excellence initiatives
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas.
- 10+ years of experience including ten years of direct industry sales experience, with field management preferable.
- Expert in sales process with previous experience running successful teams
- Positive attitude and a willingness to do what it takes to be a significant contributor to a fast-moving team.
- Executive level leadership, organizational, negotiation, communication and presentation skills required.
- 25% travel
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform and vehicle for eligible positions
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.