Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honour our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as a CT Applications Specialist in Sydney, we are also willing to consider candidates from Melbourne and Brisbane. As a recognised professional in CT, you will be responsible for providing clinical applications support to new and existing customers in the operation of Siemens CT systems, as well as providing clinical support to the Sales and Marketing teams.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
· Prepare, set up and deliver clinical training as per customer requirements.
· Conduct customer presentations, workshops and training for existing and potential customers.
· Liaise with customer service in discriminating between technical and applications related problems.
· Input into application documentation and argumentation for sales team, partners and customers in order to support the marketing and sales process.
· Attend conferences and seminars supported by Siemens Healthineers.
Your qualifications, experience and attributes:
· A Degree in Radiography or equivalent.
· High end professional experience in CT within a clinical environment.
· High standard of clinical and technological knowledge in both Single and Dual Source CT.
· Have proven ability to provide clinical CT training.
· Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
· Current driver's license.
· Current Australian or New Zealand passport.
· Siemens CT and syngo via experience is highly desirable.
· Current registration with AHPRA as a Radiographer.
· Current ASMIRT Statement of Accreditation is desirable.
· Willing to travel throughout Australia and New Zealand and to attend training, seminars and conferences internationally.
· Evidence of your eligibility to work in Australia.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pty. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time