Job Description: SW Design, Development for Healthcare Diagnostic Instruments.
Performs software design, implementation and verification activities.
Reviews and writes specifications to determine software engineering requirements and design solutions meets input.
Estimates for software modules under development.
Follow the internal software quality process during design and implementation phase
* Software Engineering Experience - 5-6 years
* Microsoft C# (5 Years) - (Mandatory)
* Winforms (4 years)
* WPF (3-4 years) - (Mandatory)
* SQL Express or equivalent (1 year)
* Strong knowledge of OOPS concepts.
* Strong software debugging/troubleshooting skills.
* Knowledge of compact .net framework
* Knowledge of Linux internals (good to have)
Knowledge and Experience
* Self-starter, quick learner and passionate problem resolver
* Must possess a passion for technology
* Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Added advantage if any experience in medical devices
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time