Technical Expert - Automation (AI) Software
Siemens “Technology” department occupies an outstanding position within Siemens' R&D facilities. It functions as an international network of expertise and as a global partner for technology and innovations. Through its R&D activities in Germany, USA, China, India, Russia, Japan and Eastern Europe, Technology helps secure the company's technological future and strengthen its ambition.
Siemens’ Autonomous Systems and Control Research Group’s goal is to accelerate autonomous vehicle deployments in the real world. The research group develops state of the art algorithms and tools across the autonomy stack (e.g. perception, planning, mapping, etc.), participates in AV standards development and validates AV deployments. our goal is to work on topics that are business relevant to deliver outstanding positive experiences for Siemens customers and users by demonstrating the potentials of the technologies. Join our growing team
Change the future with us
- Apply latest developments in AI to advance capabilities of autonomous systems
- Conduct empirical and theoretical research in AI and publish at top conferences and journals related to Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
- Work closely with experts from other domains to plan and execute projects
Use your Skills to move the world forward
- Do you have a Ph.D. computer science, applied mathematics or related fields?
- You must have 5+ years of relevant corporate/research experience in AI model/software development
- Expertise in Artificial Intelligent, Machine learning & related frameworks and technologies
- Exposure to Explainable AI related tools and methods and hands-on implementation of AI based predictive modeling solutions
- Proficient with Linux, coding in C++/Python and common development tools (git, CI/CD)
- Strong execution skills and innovation mindset
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time