Title: MTS Application Support Engineer
CNC system application support engineer is mainly responsible for Siemens mainstream CNC system technical support, including field application support, pilot test and benchmark test for new products, and handle escalated case from regional and service engineers, and provide professional solutions.
What are my responsibilities?
1. Drive the pilot test and coordinate benchmark test for new SNC MTS products and new function by test concept definition and implement.
2. Support to analyze and provide technical support for SNC machine tool system products application and troubleshooting problem, includes coordinate RD resource
3. Take over the escalated case from regional and service engineers, to clarify the problem timely and provide professional solutions
4. Collect application feedback of SNC CNC system and transfer it to RD and product manager.
5. Design and edit SNC CNC system application documentation and provide training to customer.
6. Network work with HQ, business units and service to drive siemens CNC system application innovation.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
1. Education - bachelor’s degree or above, Mechatronics Major or related etc.
2. Over 2 years working experience at related area
3. Good experience in CNC system application, especially in CNC machine operation programming and cutting
4. Good command of programming software, for example UG, Mastercam, Solidworks etc.
5. Good experience in CNC commissioning and PLC programming
6. Good English skills
7. Good Communication Skills
8. electrical circuit knowhow
9. short-term business trip is required
1. Team player
2.Initiative and can work under pressure
3. passionate and open personality
4. Strives to make things better
5. Understands and acts on customers’ needs
6. Result and quality orientation
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Numerical Control Ltd., Nanjing
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time