Siemens “Technology” department occupies an outstanding position within Siemens' R&D facilities. It functions as an international network of expertise and as a global partner for technology and innovations. Through its R&D activities in Germany, USA, China, India, Russia, Japan and Eastern Europe, Technology helps secure the company's technological future and strengthen its ambition.
ISF (Intelligent Software Foundation) being a new team needs to establish BU and CT partners to enable application of its research ideas and also co-create on new insights. We need to build research portfolios and propose IDs that can help us align with the business needs and strengthen our position in Research. Join our growing team!
Change the future with us
• You will understand Business Problems and propose innovative solutions for the same.
• Hands on expertise in Programming Languages (Java/J2EE/Python/C++)
• Specialist in Micro Services Architecture and worked on AWS, Azure etc and in micro services development and deployment tool chains and eco system
• Knowledge on AI/ML Algorithms and Semantic Web Technologies is a plus.
• Ability to learn and keep abreast of related emerging technologies, strong execution skills and innovation mindset
What you need to make real what matters.
• Qualifications: Ph.D or Master’s degree in Data Science or Computer Science related fields from a reputed Institute.
• Experience: 3-5 years of experience in developing systems with micro Service Architecture / Design and Development
• You will be phenomenal teammate and understand the tasks and lead, assign and deliver the same. Be a quick learner who is willing and interested to learn new technologies and pull through PoCs.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with multi-disciplinary teams working together to build the next chapters of innovation and impact.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time