The Siemens Cybersecurity organization has the purpose to secure the Siemens infrastructure by defining and executing innovative security services and helping whether in the field of Industry, Smart Infrastructure or Energy to strengthen their position in OT cybersecurity.
You will be key in building and maintaining relationships with them. With a great deal of degree of tact and skill, you will help to establish links based on trust. Together with the partners you will ask questions for which there are no answers yet and look for approaches to implement solutions for more Cybersecurity.
We make what matters real. This is your role.
- Assume responsibility for all strategic and organisational aspects and coordinate administrative and legal issues on behalf of the initiative together with domain specialists.
- Together with Partner Manager for the Charter of Trust regularly advise about initiative progress to relevant internal partners, seek guidance and turn into concrete strategies and actions.
- Act as a key authority and consultant to improve concepts, methods, and processes, supporting the Siemens Global PLM initiatives and ensure continuity with the global product portfolio.
- Drive and coordinate internal deployment of Principles within Siemens, e.g., via internal working groups.
- Foster and build the regional communities around the Charter of Trust.
- Support the Partner Manager in the expansion strategy regarding new Charter of Trust Initiative partners, associated partners and community members (in coordination with existing partners).
- Coordinate the “Charter of Trust” in line with the service framework of Cybersecurity, including budget planning and service alignment.
We will positively consider the following skills.
- Successfully completed university degree in information technology, business management or similar, ideally with focus on IT.
- Knowledge in Cybersecurity topics/ management and certifications like ISO 27001, CISA, CISM, CISSP or others.
- Several years of relevant experience in strategic functions with cybersecurity relevance for IT/OT.
- Enthusiasm for technical topics and digitalization.
- Experience in leading and coordinating complex projects and initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to build trusted, sustainable partnerships.
- Comprehensive experience in intercultural environments.
- Proficiency in English.
*Please send your CV in English, otherwise your application will not be considered.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having various types of talent and experience makes us more driven and better able to respond optimally to society's demands. That's why we value candidates who reflect the diversity we enjoy in our Company.
Company: Siemens Holding S.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time