Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Together we make the difference
Become part of our team now as "Legal Counsel / Volljurist / Syndikusanwalt (m/f/d) in IT-Law", preferably at one of our locations in Germany (Cologne, Frankfurt, Essen, Nuremberg, Erlangen, Munich) and/or remotely.
The legal team of Siemens Digital Industry Software (DI SW) is a global team based in various locations all over the world with a headquarter in the US. As true business enablers we advise and support the software business in all legal matters with a strong focus on commercial transactions. We are a highly motivated and innovative team, closely connected and collaborating on a day-to-day basis.
As our business is constantly transforming, we are looking for a candidate that is embracing change with curiosity and optimism. Instead of being a “knower” you are a “learner”, always willing to grow your skills and to take new challenges. You are passionate about technology (AI, blockchain, edge computing, IoT) and have a proven interest in the current developments in the legal market (legal tech, legal design). You are a true team player, working in a transparent and collaborative way.
As part of the EMEA legal team, your focus will be on the DACH region and you will closely cooperate with a team of 4 lawyers based in Germany. Your main tasks will be within the transactional business:
- You will autonomously conduct contract negotiations with our clients with a focus on cloud offerings, software licensing and data protection.
- You advise complex software projects and accompany them legally until completion.
- You will conduct trainings on various legal issues for our internal business partners.
- You will contribute to the implementation and enhancement of our existing legal tech and knowledge sharing tools and platforms within our international legal network.
- You are a fully qualified German lawyer (1. and 2. state exam).
- You have several years of professional experience in IT law (ideally in the cloud area) and have a strong knowledge in data protection.
- You offer a structured and service-oriented way of working, being able to find creative, but fully compliant solutions within set deadlines.
- Being close to our business partners and customers, we expect you to have excellent communications skills, being empathetic and enjoy the collaboration across various departments.
- Very good English skills, ideally acquired through a stay abroad, round off your profile.
Apply today and benefit soon from our numerous employee benefits. You can find an initial overview here: To our benefits
At Siemens, we are constantly challenging ourselves to create a better future. To do this, we need the most innovative and diverse "digital minds" to develop the reality of tomorrow. Learn more about the digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We offer an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world who already rely on our expertise in digitalization today. In the process, over 2,000 colleagues in Germany are involved in exciting and varied customer projects in the aerospace, automotive and transportation, consumer products and retail, electronics and semiconductors, energy and utilities, industrial machinery and heavy equipment, maritime, and medical devices and pharmaceuticals industries. With us, you will find a team-oriented work environment, comprehensive training options and attractive benefits. Through individual target agreements and diverse career models with specialization options, we offer you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
How to get in touch with us - simply and directly
We look forward to receiving your meaningful application documents! Please only use our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
careers-DACH.firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to clarify initial questions with our recruiting team. The contact person for this job posting is Ms. Jaclyn Krieger.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time