Role: Senior Software Engineer (C++/C#)
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries team as a Software Engineer and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
What will the future look like? What can we look forward to? We don´t know for sure. That´s why we need true pioneers who, while exploring the world of research and development, trigger innovative projects and come up with unusual paths towards a solution –our drive to make the “impossible” possible has no limits! This is your chance: drive global change with us.
Change the future with us
- You will be responsible for Interaction with partners and other team members to build and verify the solutions vis-à-vis the requirements and technical specifications
- Take part in review of software requirements with relevant stakeholders & Create Design Specifications
- Design and develop software applications for web based Software Applications
- Unit Testing for Requirements Developed
Use your skills to move the world forward!
- We need an Engineering Graduate or Post Graduate (preferably a major in Computer Science/ Electronics) with 4-6 years’ experience on software design and development and unit testing using C#.
- You should have proficiency in programming in C/C++, 3 to 5 years of experience in C#.Net
- Hands-on experience on C#.Net, WINFORMS, WPF and WCF
- Experience in MFC and Std-Lib and XML know how
- Familiar with use of Databases with know how of PCS 7/DCS/Automation
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time