- Complete budget and forecast planning, actual-versus-plan analysis, benchmarking and reporting activities for Functions (HR, Legal, IT, AC, etc).
- Support accountable management in planning and calculating forecast and yearly budgets.
- Consolidate budgets, including top-down and bottom-up plans, and proceeds with revolving midterm planning’s, and periodic forecasts during the year.
- Prepare and deliver Functions reporting package.
- Functions contract management.
- Contributes to conceptual and project work related to controlling.
- Provide ad hoc reports for special needs.
- Technically supports the business on their planning needs.
- Experience of at least 3 years in Controller roles;
- Fluent in English, written and spoken (mandatory);
- User knowledge in SAP Financials;
- Very good MS Office knowledge, particularly in Excel;
- University Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or equivalent;
- Communication skills and team orientation;
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure, in a changing environment;
- Results and quality orientation.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: SIEMENS HEALTHCARE, UNIPESSOAL, LDA
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time