- Development of system technical specifications.
- Development of system architectures and integration with 3rd parties’ systems.
- Technical interface with customers and other contractors.
- Realization of testing and commissioning works onsite.
- Network troubleshooting for wired and wireless systems both.
- Technical support to systems once into operation after commissioning.
- Roll-out of communication networks (Gigabit Ethernet, SDH, MPLS, etc.).
- Roll-out of radiocommunication systems (specially GSM-R, TETRA and IEEE 802.11-based).
- Valuable to possess some network vendor certifications (Cisco CCNA/CCNP, Hirschmann HiRS/HiBS/HiWP, etc.).
- Onsite testing and commissioning.
- Network Troubleshooting (wireshark)
- It is important also to have:
- Good availability for travelling.
- Weekend and night shifts work sporadic availability.
- Good English skills, both spoken and written.
- Good command for the project technical documentation.
- Experience of 2 years at least ( desirable) but candidates with less experience will also be considered
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY, UNIPESSOAL LDA
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time