Mode of Employment:
Then come and join our global team as Working Student (f/m/d) and help us by the course of digitalization to shape our internal processes in a structured and standardized way.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will work with integration tools (Azure Data Factory, Power Automate, etc.)
- You will assist in digitalizing/automating our change and use case management on our management platforms (Azure DevOps, SharePoint, ServiceNow, Teams, Power BI)
- You can also work on database (Oracle/Snowflake) related tasks (e.g. creation of stored procedures) based on your expertise level
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Healthcare IT
Your qualifications and experience:
- You are currently studying computer science or a similar disciplined course of study
- You should be familiar with Azure DevOps or similar Code/Service-management platforms
- You may have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Data extraction from various data sources (like Snowflake, Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL, M365)
- Data transformation and performance optimized modelling
- Data visualization using best practices with high end-user focus (e. g. Qlik Sense, Power BI or other frontend tools)
- Application of complex authorization rules
- Working with Microsoft Power Platform Tools like PowerApp or Power Automate (Flow)
Your attributes and skills:
- You can combine technical knowledge with communication skills and enjoy developing new solutions
- You work self-driven, reliably and liaise with our team members to understand the requirements and demands to be implemented
- You have analytical capabilities for solving problems
- You are confident in speaking fluent English
- It is a plus to have first experiences with agile way of working (e.g. SCRUM)
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: Students@Siemens Healthineers
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time