Location: Any Siemens location within Europe
Organization: Siemens EDA
Department: Applications Engineering
Type: Full time / permanent
Siemens EDA is a business unit of Siemens Digital Industries Software (DISW) and a leader in solutions helping to automate the design and development of complex electronic
systems. Siemens EDA´s portfolio includes design tools, embedded software, consulting and support services covering many vertical market sectors, from IC layout to the latest aerospace, automotive, industrial and consumer devices.
A high-growth area is the automotive market, where already 17 of the top 20 OEMs use Siemens EDA solutions. We are expanding our go-to-market team of Application Engineers (m/f/d), who work alongside the sales team to ensure customer success and satisfaction. Join our Team in one of the Siemens locations within Europe.
You’ll drive digital innovation by:
- Helping customers specify embedded software and tools for the design and development of Electronic Control Units (ECUs) based on the AUTOSAR standard
- Delivering presentations and demonstrations of Siemens EDA solutions to qualified customers in the automotive sector
- Working with the software developers at Siemens EDA to gain a detailed understanding of the embedded portfolio, covering Infotainment, ADAS, Autonomous Vehicle, Driver Information, AUTOSAR, Audio and Video solutions
- Being the go-to person for key customers, and assisting them as they deploy automotive innovation
- Supporting customer evaluations and “proofs of concept”
- Working closely with the sales and account team to develop long-term strategic plans for our key accounts
You’re the innovator we need if you have:
- Master’s / Bachelor’s Degree in electronics, software, computer science or in data / Information technology
- Experience in software development for automotive control units (ECU)
- Experience in AUTOSAR software development or integration projects
- An understanding of C and Java programming
- Fluent business-level English
- Good communication skills and the ability to be self-reliant and empathic
- Readiness to travel within the region, and occasionally globally
- Good knowledge of tools used for embedded program development (from simple debuggers to complex in-circuit emulators)
- Knowledge of safety-systems, ISO26262, ASIL A-D is an advantage
At Siemens EDA we place a strong emphasis on ensuring that both women and men are equally recognized for their accomplishments and able to develop professionally – including during periods of higher demands in their personal lives. To this end, we have implemented various measures over the last few years to ensure compatibility between family and career.
This includes providing competitive salaries, a team-oriented working environment with a flat organizational structure, exciting and challenging projects for renowned clients and interesting career prospects. In addition, we offer a multitude of developmental opportunities and the possibility of taking advantage of our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
How do I apply?
We look forward to your application. Please submit your application documents via the button "Apply".
Your contact person is Jaclyn Krieger, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
Siemens support the Program “Jobs ohne Barrieren” initiated by the Bundesministerium für Arbeit und Soziales. We emphasize equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Deutschland) GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time