Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Are you brave enough to challenge yourself?
Siemens Digital Industries Software is not a manufacturing company. We are a growing software company - bringing the technologies and innovations of tomorrow to our customers today. With the resources and opportunities of a large corporation, your opportunities are endless. The role you apply for today, is only the first step in your Siemens journey.
Join our team now as an Application Engineer (m/f/d) – Automotive at one of our 18 locations in Germany.
Our culture is characterized by an open and cooperative atmosphere, the team at the center. With us, you will be involved in exciting, highly complex projects at renowned and successful companies from various industries with the opportunity to act on your own responsibility. Reach for it!
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by
- Helping customers specify embedded software and tools for the design and development of Electronic Control Units (ECUs) based on the AUTOSAR standard
- Delivering presentations and demonstrations of Siemens EDA solutions to qualified customers in the automotive sector
- Working with the software developers at Siemens EDA to gain a detailed understanding of the embedded portfolio, covering Infotainment, ADAS, Autonomous Vehicle, Driver Information, AUTOSAR, Audio and Video solutions
- Being the go-to person for key customers, and assisting them as they deploy automotive innovation
- Supporting customer evaluations and “proofs of concept”
- Working closely with the sales and account team to develop long-term strategic plans for our key accounts
What you need to realize what matters
- Master’s / Bachelor’s Degree in electronics, software, computer science or in data / Information technology
- Experience in software development for automotive control units (ECU)
- Experience in AUTOSAR software development or integration projects
- An understanding of C and Java programming
- Fluent business-level English
- Good communication skills and the ability to be self-reliant and empathic
- Readiness to travel within the region, and occasionally globally
- Good knowledge of tools used for embedded program development (from simple debuggers to complex in-circuit emulators)
- Knowledge of safety-systems, ISO26262, ASIL A-D is an advantage
What we offer
We offer an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world who already rely on our expertise in digitization. In Germany, more than 2,000 colleagues are involved in exciting and varied customer projects in the aerospace, automotive and transportation, consumer products and retail, electronics and semiconductors, energy and utilities, industrial machinery and heavy machinery, maritime, and medical devices and pharmaceuticals industries. With us, you will find a team-oriented work environment, comprehensive training options and attractive benefits. Through individual target agreements and diverse career models with specialization options, we offer you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
Send us an email to careers-DACH.email@example.com, if you would like to clarify initial questions with our recruiting team. Contact person for this job advertisement is Mr. Abdul Roble.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Electronic Design Automation GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time