At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
NOTE: During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and well-being of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Support the use of Tessent DFT software in the design of complex ASIC designs. This position is based in Poznan, Poland. As a Design for test Consultant, you will be part of a team contributing to implementing and verifying DFT features within our Customer’s ASIC products, as well as enabling them to utilize our advanced methodologies around of our Tessent tool suite.
The Design for Test Consultant will be responsible for:
- Participate in training program with senior consultant to develop consulting and DFT expertise. Expectation is to become proficient in the following:
- Delivering consulting services covering a broad range of DFT activities
- Working with customers to implement and deploy DFT flows
- Enabling customer adoption of the full capability of Tessent software and methodologies
- Effectively communicating how Siemens DI SW products and service offerings address customers’ technical objectives
- Articulating customer’s technical requirements and influencing product engineering to shape product direction
- Building and maintaining ongoing positive relationships with customers.
- Working collaboratively with team members to ensure mutual success.
- Deliver Tessent-based solutions to address our customer’s technical and business needs
- Occasional travel world-wide to customer sites
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- BSEE or BSCS, or equivalent; MSEE preferred
- Interested in applying engineering skills in a creative way to solve unique customer challenges
- Existing Design For Test experience desired
- Knowledge of ASIC design preferred
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Polska Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time