Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
As a Dynamics 365 Consultant, you will:
- Work with consultants and business representatives in an international environment to define integration requirements
- Implement configurations and customizations in Dynamics 365
- Continuously research and learning latest configuration and best practices of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and then bring these configurations to live.
- Assist in developing design specifications as well as providing demos (live, documentation and presentations) of the solution to the business.
To make a difference, you must have:
- Diploma in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related fields, or equivalent education
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 expertise
- Experience in out-of-the-box components and modules
- Overall experience in Microsoft Power Platform
- .NET Development background
- Azure development experience is a plus
- Experience in D365 Project Operations or Project Service Automation modules is a plus
- Basic experience in agile IT, e.g. SAFE or SCRUM methodology
- Good problem-solving and analytical thinking skills
- Excellent oral and written skills in English
- Good communication and networking skills in an intercultural environment and across all management levels
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Find out more about the Digital Minds
You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time