Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Senior Financial Analyst
This is a role well
suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career.
As a Senior
Financial Analyst, you will be
· Coordination, consolidation and preparation of financial reporting results and forecast submissions - P&L (including spending, and variance analysis), productivity, inventory, CAPEX, headcount, scrap and volume analysis.
· Report out consolidation results to SCM internal and external stakeholders (e.g. SCM Site Controllers, SCM FI Heads, BL BPC)
· Preparation, consolidation, analysis and reporting of annual budget submissions for LD SCM with significant focus on Value of Production / Standard Product Costs and Net Manufacturing Contribution.
· Consolidation of financial inputs from all LD SCM manufacturing (including OEM) and logistics locations as well as POC as applicable.
· Consolidation of Inventory data from all SCM locations in support of Demand Planning (all BA’s).
· SCM legal reporting within the USA (469G) legal entity (all BA’s) and support of additional legal entities.
· Alignment of SCM financials between the various reporting methods – management accounting reports, SAP, GPR, Jedox and Esprit.
- Financial analysis and research of the most complex SCM issues in order to provide top management with easy to interpret financial data and business advice.
· SCM interaction with finance and non-finance stakeholders at multiple locations, close working relationship with Business Performance Controlling team and support to high level management in LD.
· Identify, develop and drive process efficiencies that improve accuracy, quality and timeliness of the SCM Finance deliverables.
· Champion and foster an environment of continuous improvement with emphasis on process re-engineering and automation of existing procedures for stakeholder benefit
· Digital ambassador for SCM and SCM liaison with BPC Digital Finance team
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
· Strong appreciation for the importance of ensuring accuracy in all levels of financial reporting.
· Ability and desire to plan, control, and contribute to solving complex problems.
· Self-driven and resourceful to meet deadlines, achieve goals, work independently as well as in teams.
· Flexibility to multi-task and adjust to changing requirements, schedules and priorities – ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
· Proven critical thinking skills and ability to apply technical guidelines to complex accounting problems.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree. Certification may be required in some areas.
· 5+ years of successful experience in BPC (FP&A) or related field and successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge as presented above.
· Previous related SCM / operational Finance experience or interaction with SCM Finance related activities is preferred.
· Advanced computer skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and experience with financial reporting software
· Experience with visual BI (e.g. Power BI, Tableau, Qlik) preferred
· Excellent communication, writing and reporting skills to effectively communicate financial information.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.