Design, develop, modify, and implement software programming for products (both internal and external) with focus on surpassing customers expectations by achieving high quality and on time delivery.
- Implementation of compiler transformations and optimizations in C++
- Understand and master concepts related to synthesis of SystemC/C++ designs and formal verification
- Collaborate and coordinate with other engineering teams
- Expert in C++, design patterns and algorithms
- Knowledge of one of the scripting languages like Perl, Python, Tcl
- Working knowledge of all the development tools like gdb, valgrind, makefiles, editors, IDE, etc.
- Experienced in the development and delivery of a multi man-month project.
- Team player
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Hard working, sincere and committed to work
- Provide and take constructive feedback
Good to have
- Exposure to Synthesis, Simulation and other verification methodologies.
- Fair understanding in one of the HDL (Verilog, System Verilog, VHDL or SystemC)
- Basics of Compiler Transformation and Optimizations
Education: B.Tech or M.Tech in CSE/EE/ECE from a reputed engineering college
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time