- Activity and resource planning for the project. Work closely with all development teams including Software, Hardware, System, Ultrasound Engineers, Acoustic Engineers, transducer, product management and clinical to define, develop and maintain the development schedule and resource plan.
- Work closely with manufacturing and procurement teams to organize, manage, and complete all design transfer activities.
- Work closely with marketing, regulatory, service, and manufacturing teams to define, develop and maintain a commercialization plan included in the overall project plan.
- Estimate, develop and maintain project budget.
- Ensuring quality and customer satisfaction by following all regulations, standards, and company processes throughout all phases of the project.
- Evaluate, analyze, and manage project risks. Work closely with cross-functional teams to provide effective mitigations. Provide clear and timely communication to the management team and stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Monitor project progress and team performance and provide regular reports to management team and stakeholders. Organize and motivate the team to meet the project goals.
- Work closely with sustaining teams to plan, develop, and release all sustaining changes.
- Extensive project management experience with Software, Hardware, and Medical Devices class II or class III
- Knowledgeable user of Microsoft Projects or equivalent project management tool
- Capability to build project plans, resource planning, budget planning
- Experience with Bill of Materials and Change Control
- Familiarized with Microsoft TFS
- Effective and collaborative English communication skills (both written and verbal)
- BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrates and applies comprehensive knowledge in the field of specialization to achieve a successful completion of complex assignments
- Demonstrates leadership skills in a technical environment
- Demonstrates significant knowledge of organization’s business practices
- Experience with full product development and commercialization cycles
- 5+ years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
- Meticulous attention to details
- Demonstrates quick learning ability
- Working experience with global teams is highly desired
- Working experience with SAP is highly desired
- Knowledge in Medical Device regulations for class II and III including ISO 13485 and CFR 820 is a plus
- PMI or equivalent Project Management certification is a plus
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.