We are looking for Product Owner that joins our team building innovative remote scanning assistance solution. This solution contributes to the future of healthcare – telemedicine will be becoming permanent new normal. Don’t miss this great opportunity!
You will work closely with the development team and at the same time you will be part of virtual product management team together with the colleagues from Germany. For having the feedback from the customers and real users, you will have access to some of our customer collaboration sites and will be maintaining close relationships with them.
The overall purpose of this role is to make sure that user requirements are properly translated into functional requirements and described in user stories as well as using any applicable visual technique. You will ensure the development team understands the overall goals as well as the detailed requirements to realistically estimate the scope and the volume of work. Once the software is created you will verify that it complies with the requirements and regulatory constraints. Using your advanced interpersonal communication skills, you will establish an effective communication channel between stakeholders, development team and customer collaboration sites.
What are we expecting?
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in requirements analysis/engineering, ideally in medical and / or regulated environments.
- Ability to gather requirements from subject matter experts using interviews, workshops, and other requirement elicitation techniques
- Experience defining and documenting use cases, user stories, requirements, acceptance criteria, workflow diagrams and dataflow diagrams
- Experience in managing and tracking of system requirements using software tools
- Understanding of fundamental test techniques and experience in conducting user acceptance tests
- Good understanding of the software development life cycle, inc. modern software development methodologies such as DevOps
- Good understanding of and extensive experience in applying of Agile and Lean methodologies such as Scrum and SAFe
- Good understanding of and extensive experience in applying of state-of-the-art requirements elicitation and requirements management techniques Story Boarding, Story Mapping, Portfolio Kanban, Behavior Driven Development etc.
- Experience in communicating with customers and managing competing priorities of multiple stakeholders
- Familiarity with regulations and policies related to processing of information in Healthcare, Clinical and Diagnostics (HIPPA, EHR, etc.) is highly beneficial
- Network communication knowledge is highly welcome
- Knowledge of German language is highly beneficial
Personality requirements and skills:
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good aptitude for learning new technologies
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Advanced interpersonal and communications skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
The job will require traveling to Germany and/or to the customer collaboration sites (after COVID-19 pandemic is over).
What do we offer:
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2500EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time