Responsibilities and duties
• Implement and enforce engineering best practices using modern standards and patterns
• Implement engineering excellence by enforcing regular code reviews, continuous integration, high test code coverage, on-going code refactoring and adequate documentation
• Be a change agent. Innovate and help move our design, development, and delivery processes into the next generation.
• Good experience working closely with design teams and exposure to design tools like zeplin, Adobe XD
• Provide thought leadership to the team around new approaches and workflows and technologies
• Provide thought leadership to the business around innovative technology lead solutions
• Hands on implementation of features and technical debt work items.
• Degree in Engineering, Information Systems or related
• 7-9 years of working experience working with front-end web development
• Strong understanding of algorithms, data structures
• Design and develop a scalable and maintainable client web application from scratch
• Highly proficient with CSS pre-processors
• Proven experience in troubleshooting, investigating and solving UI performance issues
• Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable (Jasmine/Karma and E2e- Protractor) Modules and Components
• Mastery of npm, JS library structure, JS library packaging, & JS library publishing
• Good knowledge of Frontend build tools such as Gulp, Webpack or Rollup.js
• Design solutions, establish best practices and introduce/implement new technologies.
• Deep understanding of Web Performance
• Knowledge of industry standard software best practices, development lifecycle processes and Agile and SCRUM methodologies
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time