Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close collaboration with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
Every day we push the boundaries of what is possible like developing state-of-the-art high-speed trains and intelligent robots. Therefore we need Ambassadors for new insights, hardworking storytellers, and passionate captivators in marketing and sales who make our customer relationships strong. We’ll open up endless possibilities for you to do just that; make the meaningful things a reality!
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Lead / enquiry generation, design & selection of products, offer preparation and submission, negotiation, order closure.
- Participate in direct calls and leads in presentations to customers, consultants and specifiers. Maintains personal contact with major customers to ensure appropriate level of customer happiness is achieved.
- Adherence to sales processes and guidelines, acquiring vital approvals & documentation.
- Driving business through Channel Partners, Engaging Customers (End users, OEMs, Panel Builders, contractors) & Consultants.
- Periodical updating of CRM tool.
Education & Experience Required !
- B.E Electronics / Electrical / Instrumentation / Mechatronics with 4 to 5 years of experience in sales of CNC Systems, PLC Automation, Servo Drives.
- Good understanding of Business processes and Sales Processes.
- Good networking skills, capability to develop positive relationship with key decision makers, opinion makers in the industry
- Candidate should be effective communicator with analytical and technical skills, self starter with good team working skills and ownership.
Requirements :You will be performing this from Rajkot city (Gujarat state), India, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time