- Work with consultants and business representatives in an international environment to define and architect software applications
- Implement configurations and customizations in Dynamics 365
- Continuously research and learn latest configuration and best practices Microsoft Dynamics 365 and then bring these configurations to live
- Assist in developing design specifications as well as presenting demos (live, documentation and presentations) of the solution to the business.
- You have an education in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related fields
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 expertise (customer service and field service – most relevant modules)
- Experience in creation of custom plugins and custom workflows for CRM
- Power Apps platform and Dynamics 365 Mobile know-how experience is a plus
- Strong willingness to understand business processes
- Good problem-solving and analytical thinking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders
- Advanced English skills/ both verbal and written.
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time