Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
The Requirement Manager is responsible for the preparation, coordination and conclusion of the overall technical requirements of the project according to the relevant rules and guidelines as applied within the project organization. The Requirements Manager is the process leader for the Consortium, is the face to the customer and leads all consortium partners and subsystems.
- You will supervise compliance with requirements management processes, manage the assigned team and report to the System Integration manager.
- You will clarify requirements processes, responsibilities and structures for RM-tool DOORS in cooperation with subsystems and design instructions/drafts for requirements documents.
- Furthermore, you will identify all contractual requirements (system and process-related requirements) prior to introduction of requirements into DOORS.
- You will cooperate and coordinate with subsystems on responsibilities to ensure continuous traceability and coordinate with civil works contractor to ensure system civil interface coordination.
- Next to this, you will supervise and evaluate contractual requirements traceability according to the V-model using DOORS in cooperation with subsystems.
- In addition, you will create verification documentation for in-house system acceptance, plan tasks deadlines as well as reports for the project manager on the compliance status.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You bring in a master’s degree in electrical or mechanical engineering, preferably with railway specific specialization.
- You have extensive professional experience (minimum 10 years) in railway transportation systems, execution of the construction of rail projects.
- Next to this, you have extensive technical knowledge on all major subsystems of a railway turnkey project, e.g., Signalling, Railway Communication, Electrification, Power Supply, Rolling Stock, SCADA, Track Work etc.
- Work experience as team member in at least one large railway project execution project as well as knowledge of relevant IT-systems and tool (e.g., DOORS, MS Office) is required.
- You are able to read and understand contractual technical requirements and bring in knowledge of project management principles for project realization and execution.
- Fluent English essential both written and oral round off your profile. Knowledge of Arabic is an advantage.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 - 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Julia Krzystek.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time