Job title – Senior Manager – Record to Report
We provide a variety of competitive, innovative and reliable Record-to-Report services from maintaining financial records to financial closing and reporting.
We process, compile and deliver relevant financial information covering Accounting & Closing, Commercial, Tax and Master Data Services
We deliver maximum value to the business by driving Record-to-Report optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach. We also support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Contribution to implementation of regional sales strategy
- Opportunity Development, and Bid Preparation
- Contract Negotiation, and develop Negotiation Strategy
- Responsibility for sales and demand management activities
- Responsibility for customer care and maintain business relationship
- Alignment of regional and Business unit specific customer approach
- Displaying foresight in identifying future trends
Key Focus areas;
- Customer focus and Networking
- Business Development
- New Business Opportunities and value propositions
- Account Business Plan
- Escalation Management
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- Minimum 12 to 15 years’ experience in managing customer relations successfully
- At least 7 to 10 years of experience in CRM marketing or advertising within a Business development team in a fast-paced and highly competitive setting.
- He will also have experience working with multiple communication channels in consumer interactions.
- A suitable candidate will also have had some experience in basic set-ups and development of corporate-level CRM programs and campaigns
- Should be able to lead Opportunity, Proposal, Contract finalization & Transition cycles
- Good communication skills
- Excellent Project management skills
- Working experience/knowledge of R2R
- University degree in Finance and Accounting, business administration or other relevant discipline
- Overall Domain Knowledge in Finance and Controlling functions.
- Ability to apply IT/PC applications and tools as required for his/her work
- The CRM Manager must be highly proficient in MS Word for the purpose of creating not only verbally but also visually engaging reports and presentations for CRM management, collaborating personnel, and key stakeholders
- Good knowledge of Salesforce or any other CRM tools
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time