Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- In your new challenging role, you will have the overall responsibility to guarantee the contractually requested operational readiness including full functionality and safety case. The System Integration Manager reports directly to the Project Director.
- You will also lead the Civil works Engineering coordination and administration team as well as the system solution and integration process according to the contract and company standards and within the defined requirements (e.g., time, quality, cost).
- Next to this, you will manage interfaces between customers, partners and sub suppliers or subsystems and guides members of all involved engineering teams.
- You will evaluate subsystem technologies and contractual compliances of technical requirements and interpret requirements and will regular present work results in Siemens internal and external meetings.
- Furthermore, you will technically support the manufacturing and commissioning engineers regarding analysis of technical solutions and answer technical inquiries.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You bring in a master’s degree in electrical engineering, system engineering ideally with railway specific specialization.
- You have extensive professional experience (minimum 20 years desired) and evaluation expertise in railway transportation systems. Experience in Highspeed systems is desirable.
- Next to this, you have several years of work experience as team member in international projects (at least two international railway project executions).
- Profound experience in technical engineering and interface management as well as professional experience in requirements management including verification and validation, RAM, Safety, operational aspects (specifically Highspeed) EMC, earthing and bonding, etc. is required.
- Technical knowledge on all major subsystems of a railway turnkey project, e.g., Signaling, Railway Communication, Electrification, Power Supply, Rolling Stock, SCADA, AFC, Track Work etc.is a must.
- You are experienced in reading and understanding of contractual technical requirements and bring in knowledge of project management principles for project realization and execution.
- Knowledge of engineering processes and standards associated with this, e.g., EN 50126, EN50128, EN50129, international contract and claim management.
- Fluent English language skills are essential, written and spoken. Arabic language skills are an advantage.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 - 52430
if you whish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Julia Krzystek.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organisation: Siemens Mobility
Unternehmen: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Erfahrungsniveau: Experienced Professional