As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) in Portugal shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 100 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Join our GBS team as Order Manager and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! Our Opportunity-to-Cash business line provides a variety of transactional and digital services - from lead generation to the collection of incoming payments. We also provide services related to Quotation, Offer and Contract Management, Order Management & Logistics, Cash Collection, and much more!
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
What role will you play?
- Be responsible for a group of customers and manage Sales and Purchase Orders;
- Booking of sales orders within system ERP;
- Follow up “work in progress” orders, deliveries
- Clarify order discrepancies with business units and customers;
- Resolve questions from customers and business unit with respect to Sales Orders;
- Act as interface between customer and Siemens business units/warehouse/factories
- Ensure high level quality in all communication on behalf of Siemens with end customer in order to guarantee their satisfaction
Does this sound Good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Mandatory: Proficiency in Italian - minimum C2 level (able to communicate freely with customers and sales managers); Basic knowledge of English is required to communicate with Siemens delivery centers,
- Able to work in a virtual team – strong cooperation is needed with the local Italian colleagues (Sales, Finance, …)
- Prepared to move to Italy for the first weeks (on the job training)
- Enjoy working with several Siemens specific IT tools
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word);
- Service Attitude, customer oriented and problem-solving mindset;
- Strong communication skills (both orally and writing);
- Your accuracy and ability to multi-task will help make you a success;
- Strong work ethic - we are always acting in name of Siemens;
- SAP knowledge (Module MM/FI, - SD) will be a plus;
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
You will love to have:
Flexible home office policy and flexible schedule, virtual budget to use in the selection of working tools to improve your home office setup, medical center and canteen in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, social and networking events. We also provide access to e-learning platforms and discounts with partners!
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time