At Siemens Financial Services, we are experts in helping companies transform the way they work. Adaptability is part of our mindset. It’s this spirit, coupled with our extensive technical know-how, that grounds our financing solutions in a real understanding of your sector challenges. In these dynamic times, our commitment to our customers remains just as before: strong and steady. We will continue to do our utmost to provide the same high level of service you’ve come to expect from Siemens Financial Services.Job Summary
The position is a role in the Corporate Lending Group (Americas) passionate about the portfolio management of leveraged and asset-based loans. This business vertical of SFS, Inc., among other things, focuses on lending to private equity or corporate backed leveraged and ABL transactions across multiple sectors and industries.Role Details:
- Work with dedicated team to supervise portfolio of broadly syndicated borrowers. Duties include maintaining up to date knowledge of each account, ongoing identification of all relevant risks and mitigating factors.
- Complete waiver and/or amendments as vital and assist the underwriting team on new business opportunities within the existing portfolio.
- Complete and ensure accuracy of trend cards for assigned portfolio.
- Work with senior portfolio managers on industry analysis and tracking.
- Maintain regular communications with Corporate Lending senior portfolio managers.
- Ensure compliance with Siemens internal reporting requirements.
- Work closely with other teams including operations, ratings, compliance and pricing in proactively leading the portfolio.
- MBA / Masters in finance, economics or accounting preferred.
- 5-10 years of experience in credit analysis. Broadly syndicated leveraged finance experience is ideal.
- Deep knowledge of discounted cash flow, leveraged buyout, merger and asset-based models.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with technical writing skills, particularly in preparation of credit memos and relevant documents.
- Proficiency in power point presentation skills and financial modeling
- Strong research skills with ability to succinctly synthesize findings.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, manage time efficiently and work with tight deadlines.
- Team player with a positive attitude; working as a member of a fast-paced, transaction-oriented team.
This role is based in Kalwa, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We support Siemens and external companies with innovative financing. By drawing on our financial and technological expertise, we create value for our customers and enhance their competitiveness. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in across Gender, LGBTQ+, Abilities & Ethnicity
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time