Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Outbound Product Marketing Manager (w/m/d) High-End Magnetic Resonance Tomography.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for defining a marketing plan for the high-end MR (magnetic resonance) segment and implementing it in conjunction with the relevant interfaces
- You will develop global sales strategies via the marketing mix (product, distribution, communication and pricing policy), and will conduct cost-benefit analyses in liaison with the interfaces involved
- You will produce relevant clinical, operational and financial messages for our customers, and collect relevant information in order to design the market segment strategy, which you will implement in collaboration with internal departments
- You will also provide sales support for the core markets (directly or via sales structures)
- In addition, you will be responsible for attendance at and delivery of sales training courses and customer workshops, and will provide support for congress organization and participation in international congresses
- You will monitor the competition and market trends, especially with regard to MR research activities, and will develop relevant marketing and sales campaigns
- Your tasks will also include setting up and maintaining reference centers for the products
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a university degree in medicine, engineering, natural sciences or economics (marketing)
- You have accumulated many years of relevant professional experience in a clinical environment or R&D area related to medical technology, and can demonstrate experience in marketing or sales
- You have in-depth knowledge of magnetic resonance tomography, and are familiar with the radiological workflows
- Furthermore, you are familiar with scientific trends in the field of medical imaging
- You also have a fundamental understanding of business, particularly in healthcare
Your attributes and skills:
- Occasional visits to our international customer sites will provide you with the opportunity to show off your excellent presentation and representation skills as well as your business-fluent English
- You show initiative, and will drive the high-end MR business forward in an autonomous and responsible manner
- An effective team player, you have the capability to act and achieve the best possible results in our diverse and international environment
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Diana Rank.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time