At Siemens, we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. A precise place to learn. A magnificent place to grow. With a 170-year history, Siemens has a strong track record of adapting to help customers power the world in times of change, and today is no different.
You will be a part of the Advanta Development Services team for Gas and Power Digitalization at our Pune location.
Why Siemens Gas and Power? We help navigate the world’s most pressing energy challenges.
Ø Our Portfolio: Only company able to support the entire energy value chain
- We are uniquely positioned as the ONLY Company in the world that can provide fully integrated products, solutions, and services along the energy value chain.
- We are innovating and co-creating with you to make fossil energy greener; deliver decentralized, flexible power solutions; manage the complexities of the grid; improve and de-risk aging assets; and much more.
Ø Our Pedigree: 170+ years of increasing power access and reducing emissions. We’ve been a successful pioneer in the energy system since our founding. Today, around 20 percent of the global power generation is based on our technology.
Ø Our People: Our team of over 100 professionals is working on the digital transformation for Gas & Power Services and forms a meaningful part of the global network of about 17,500 software guides within Siemens. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, and Pune.
Here is your role. What part will you play?
- You need to Define, implement, deploy and maintain development, staging & production environments for cloud-based Azure micro-services architecture
- You have to provide Infrastructure provisioning for enterprise-wide cloud platform
- You have to Study existing technology landscape and understand current application workloads
- You have to Understand and document technical requirements from clients
- You should Define migration strategies to move legacy applications to cloud
- You need to Develop architecture blueprints and detailed documentation.
- You will require to Design the overall Virtual Private Cloud VPC environment including server instance, storage instances, subnets, availability zones etc.
- You Responsibility requires Designing the AZURE network architecture including VPN connectivity between regions and subnets
- Ensuring the environment meets security and compliance controls
- You have to Work in a diverse multi time-zone environment
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- Do you have B.E. or B.Tech. with 8+ years of total experience and relevant experience of 3+ years on Azure and DevOps tools
- You should have Minimum of 4+ years hands on experience using service and hosting solutions such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platforms.
- You should have working experience and in-depth knowledge of Azure cloud platform and key services
- Hands-on experience and deep understanding of serverless architecture
- Experience on building scalable and performant production systems
- Certification on Azure architecture desirable
- You should Understand architectural concepts for distributed systems and cloud technologies
- You must have Experience in architecting and designing technical solutions for Microsoft-centric solutions based on industry standards using Azure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS capabilities.
- You should have Knowledge of cloud security controls including tenant isolation, encryption at rest, encryption in transit, key management, vulnerability assessments, application firewalls, etc.
- Experience building and supporting most important technology components with DR capabilities
- Experience with multi-tier system and service design and development for large enterprises
- Extensive, real-world experience designing technology components for enterprise solutions and defining solution architectures and reference architectures with a focus on cloud technologies
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
- Competitive compensation
- An opportunity to craft the future of autonomous systems
- World-class researchers and engineers as team members
- We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Gas & Power Services at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/energy/services.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time